Our Events - The Summary

Monday, June 02, 2014

The Debut of Feliza Joy T.

August 3, 2013; Sunday

Tejeros Grand Ballroom
Island Cove Hotel
Binakayan, Cavite 

"My event was the best there is. It was one of the biggest highlights of my  life. Alec Santos and his Events Plus team has made sure to execute what we have earlier planned -- and they did it with style and sophistication. This big celebration caught everyone's attention and up to this day, I still get complements from my friend and family. My party was really the "talk of the town" so to speak. And Events Plus was there all the way up to the very end to make sure that everything is in order and in full swing. Kudos to Alec and his E-Plus team!"

Feliza Joy T.

 PRE-EVENT PICTORIAL























 THE ACTUAL EVENT 


































































































No comments: