Our Events - The Summary

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Debut Party of Rio Kathrina

April 14, 2012; Saturday

The Aguinaldo Ballroom
Island Cove Hotel and Leisure Park
Binakayan, Kawit, Cavite

"I always dreamnt of a glamorous debut party when i was a kid. I know that i always wanted to have one memorable night with my family and friends as i turn 18 - all glammed up and raring to party! But with my busy school work and erratic class schedules, I knew i was in trouble making my dreams a reality! Good thing the hotel's banquet sales recommended "coordinator par excellance" Alec Santos and his Events Plus team. I was amazed that even with a very short time, Events Plus were dedicated and determined to provide the best party ever for my birthday celebration. And true enough, Events Plus delivered and did what i expected them to do -- and more! Events Plus made my party really glamorous, lively and a much-talked-about event... even when months have passed. Thanks Events Plus for all your efforts and wonderful job!"

Rio Kathrina DG

THE ACTUAL DEBUT EVENT DAY


















































































THE PRE-EVENT PICTORIAL











No comments: