Our Events - The Summary

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Wedding of Shelley and Wilter

November 6, 2012; Sunday

St. Agnes Church
Camarin, Caloocan

The Secret Garden
Novaliches, Quezon City

"We barely had three months to prepare. My seaman-fiance just flew in from abroad two months before the event. I was worried that things will not be realized as what i was expecting it to happen. But great thing, Alec Santos and Events Plus were there on hand and very much ready to help me execute my plans for a real elegant but simple wedding. They made everything seemed so easy and smooth-sailing. I was so overwhelmingly ecstatic to see all my plans come to life right before my eyes during the event. They were very good. Congrats Events Plus for a job well done!"

Wilter and Shelley U.
 


 PRENUPTIAL PICTORIAL



















ACTUAL EVENT




















































No comments: